I'm so excited and honored to be partnering with Pulled from the Pits, a pit bull rescue. It's a non-profit focusing on saving and re-homing at risk pit bulls. I've always been a huge supporter of the adopt don't shop mentality and while we may be the ones rescuing them, often times they are the ones rescuing us. We have the opportunity to give these souls an absolutely amazing life which is why organizations such as Pulled from the Pits are so very important. Helping is easier than you think!
How the campaign works:
- Select items will be added to the website, available for purchase.
- You'll be able to easily distinguish these items by
- Pulled from the Pits logo on the bottom right of the product photos
- *PFTP Approved* listed in the product title
- Any of the approved items that are purchased will automatically generate donations for the foundation
- There is no further action required from buyers
- Donations will be added at the end of each month and given to the organization on a predetermined schedule
Other ways you can help:
- Like and Share their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pulledfromthepits
- Direct Donation: https://firstname.lastname@example.org&item_name=Pulled%20From%20The%20Pits¤cy_code=USD
- Adopt: https://form.jotform.com/220787075729164
- Foster: https://form.jotform.com/220753763504152
Their Mission Statement
Pulled From The Pits is a volunteer and foster based dog rescue organization serving in central Maine and around the state. We are dedicated to rescuing dogs who are homeless, in public shelters where they are at high risk of euthanasia due to overpopulation, owner surrenders, and those in danger of abuse or neglect. We place dogs in loving, responsible, committed permanent homes, following a comprehensive adoption process which includes taking the time to find the perfect match. We educate prospective adopters about the responsibilities and costs of bringing a dog into their homes and lives. Animals in our care are spayed or neutered, receive all appropriate vaccinations and veterinary care and are placed in nurturing foster homes while they await placement with their permanent families. We assist dogs in distress without regard to age, breed or ease of placement. To the extent our finances allow, dogs in the greatest need take priority. We are determined to keep administrative expenses extremely low so that virtually every dollar taken in goes directly to the care of the animals. Our group remains interested in and committed to the welfare of the dog beyond the adoption process. Finally, we strive to work with our Georgia, Mississippi and Oklahoma based shelters and other rescues to develop a network of supporters and volunteers in order to create a better world for homeless pets.
For more information visit their website at https://www.pulledfromthepits.com/